Friday, November 6, 2009

Blake Lively - Photo Shoot for Marie Claire Magazine (December 2009)

Blake Lively gave this whole spiel about her fashion sense in photo shoot for the December issue of Marie Claire:

"Living in New York, I feel stronger and more like a woman than ever before. In high school, it was like, what power do I have -- I have long blonde hair, you know? But working as hard as I do now, I feel a sense of power and respect, too. And I’ve learned an incredible amount about fashion on "Gossip Girl". Clothes are a personal expression, and my style is as ever-changing as I am: I’m growing, maturing, developing, I’m going through new things in my life, and with that, what I choose to wear changes."


blake lively


blake lively


gossip girl


gossip girl


photo shoot


photo shoots


photo session


photo sessions


marie claire


marie claire magazine


Tags: Blake Lively Photo shoot for Marie Claire Magazine, Blake Lively Photo session for Marie Claire, Blake Lively Photos, Blake Lively

1 comment: